If you have received the feasibility document from your Brand or Retailer, and you request support or you just have questions of the processes our Feasibility Team can gladly help you with the feasibility demand.
Normally the dye selection process includes two steps:
- Checking if the color is feasible
- Look for any specific requests listed in the document.
The color listed must be feasible in order to proceed and it must fit all specific requirements as well.
In case you have complications with the process, you can acquire support in dye selection / feasibility from natific. Once you requested this process our Remote Support Team will contact your to have a remote support session.
Summary of the Feasibility Requests
Our Remote Support Service covers 4 hours of consultancy work. (Please find a summary table of the pricing details and conditions below). Once the session is finished, we will send a brief summary.
- Request a Support Service Voucher
- Create a ticket here or send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please add the following details:
- Your Company Name
- Your Name
- Your Official Email Address
- You will receive a PayPal Invoice*
- Payment method can be changed to WIRE* (T/T payment) by request, please reply in this case
- Please pay the amount
- Check an appointment with Feasibility Support Team
- Once session finished, please check the summary
|Name of service
|Support Service Voucher
|PayPal and WIRE
|$975 / 4h
*Terms of Service:
- Payment received upfront (prepayment)
- Any transfer charges to be carried by sender
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from day of payment
- Payment confirmation needed on natific side for validation
- Click here for more details
With a focus on the best possible support (providing our assessment or giving our recommendations), we charge the necessary time for our study.
A simple "Technical Pass" assessment requires 15min. (this often includes a recommendation for your production).
If no "Technical Pass" can be given, recommendations will be provided (recipe or dyestuff change, process parameter).
Depending on the time required, this might be within the 15min. of the assessment or added by an additional 15min.
The more information* provided, the faster our technical team can apply the Technical Pass confirmation and/or give you recommendations about the necessary changes.
Please send support requests for one color only (otherwise split into separate support requests).
- QTX-file with your sample(s) attached to the color standard
- Support request form with information about your customer, material specification, recipe (if no standard product, please indicate color index), description of the problem (fastness, metamerism, gamut)
While natific has made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this report is accurate, natific AG is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this report is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the reader. In no event will natific AG, or its partners, employees or agents, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this report or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
4147 Aesch / Switzerland